Welcome To The First Day of Your New Life

Here goes nothing... Hello World, it's me:)

Sunday 4 September 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

Day 1

10 Facts About Me!


1) My tooth brush is orange.
2) I sleep with my teddy bears, Grumpy Bear and Eugene Fitz-bear-ald.
3) My favourite colour is purple... but yellow is a close second.
4) I like to eat!!
5) I am an aspiring runner.
6) I don’t like eggs, they make my teeth itchy.
7) I’m an avid Nicholas Sparks reader.
8) I’ve never been to Disney Land:(
9) I think painted toe nails brighten days!
10) Next weekend I get to see my hero perform in concert! Taylor Swift!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKar-tF__ac


...reporting a week later... 
  • yes, it was AMAZING
  • yes, she was a FANTASTIC live singer
  • yes, I LOVED her sparkly dresses
  • yes, she is really THAT beautiful
  • yes, she sang ALL my favorite songs
  • yes, I ALMOST touched her
  • yes, I screamed my head OFF
  • yes, I will NEVER forget it


I
will
always
be
FEARLESS
and
SPEAK NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment