Welcome To The First Day of Your New Life

Here goes nothing... Hello World, it's me:)

Monday 5 September 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 3

Day 3:

Picture of Your Favorite TV Show.

     I couldn't choose! So here are the top 3...

Castle

YAY here comes Season 4!
Every Monday I'll be watching this show.
Castle is dreamy, the tension between him and Beckett intense and this show ALWAYS makes me laugh. 

Reba

I am just about done this series!
This show cracks me up! This show also introduced me to Reba's music, which I now love!
My two favorite characters are Van and Barbara Jean, I guess I always have a soft spot for the dumb ones.  My number one reason for loving this show is it is a wonderful pick-me up on a down day!


Gilmore Girls


This show is my new obsession. I am in love with this show! I am in love with the characters. I am in love with the humour, the dialogue, the plot and the drama. 

Also I just want to say for the record:
  • Christopher ruins everything!
  • Luke is perfect!
  • Dean is a whinny, little girl!
  • Jess is dreamy!
  • Logan is definetly growing on me, so I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment