Welcome To The First Day of Your New Life

Here goes nothing... Hello World, it's me:)

Sunday 10 June 2012

list.take.2.

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

   Fears are a funny thing. Have you noticed that?  They are often irrational. They are odd. Sometimes they stem from experience other times, they make no sense at all.

     I am seriously afraid of the following three things...

  1. Needles.
  • I think my reason for being afraid of needles is simple. They hurt. It is dumb to allow someone to stab you and put a poisonous substance in your body or remove blood, just plain unnatural! Plus, I bruise like a peach!
      2.  Public Speaking
  • All those people looking at you is terrifying. I also am afraid I look and sound dumb, and that they are judging me. I espeically dislike talking in church, because in church there is no real right or wrong, and you are talking about more personal things. And if I cry, that is all the more embarassing.
       3. Getting hit by a train while driving or dogs.
  • I seen it in the movies. I looks unpleasant and scary.
  • When I was in the fourth grade my best friend's border collie attacked me. I still have a scar.  I also had a few incidences with dogs on my paper route. I think their unpredictability terrifies me the most.

That is probably my biggest secret fear of all..

No comments:

Post a Comment